Gluten-Free Raspberry Chocolate Chip Muffins
These gluten- and grain-free raspberry chocolate chip muffins are naturally sweetened with honey and packed with sweet & tart flavors! These muffins made with MELT® Organic are adapted from The Detoxinista and the perfect breakfast or afternoon treat.
2 cups almond flour
2 large eggs
¼ cup MELT® Organic, softened
¼ cup honey
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
½ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon sea salt
1 cup fresh raspberries
½ cup chocolate chips
12 muffin liners
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Beat all of the wet ingredients until well mixed, except for the chocolate chips and raspberries.
- Sift together all of the dry ingredients.
- Use a wooden spoon to hand mix the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients until the batter is of a uniform consistency.
- Gently fold in the raspberries and chocolate chips until they are spread throughout the batter.
- Drop batter into muffin liners and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. The final muffins should be golden brown around the edges and firm in the center.
- Allow the muffins to cool in the pan for 15 minutes, then remove to cool completely.