Gluten-Free Coconut Flour Zucchini Bread
Our coconut flour zucchini bread is a moist and delicious gluten-free treat lightly sweetened with maple syrup and made with Honey MELT®. Adapted from Detoxinista.com.
6 eggs at room temperature
½ cup maple syrup
¼ cup Honey MELT®, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¾ cup coconut flour
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
½ teaspoon ground cardamom
¾ teaspoon baking soda
1½ cups grated zucchini, tightly packed
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a standard loaf pan (9 in by 5 in) with parchment paper.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, thoroughly whisk together the eggs, maple syrup, Honey MELT®, and vanilla extract.
- Resting a sifter on a small plate, add the coconut flour, cinnamon, cardamom, and baking soda to the sifter.
- Sift the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, breaking up the lumps out of the coconut flour along the way. Mix well with a wooden spoon. The batter will be thicker than a cake batter.
- Stir in the grated zucchini with either a wooden spoon or with your hands until it is evenly distributed throughout the batter.
- Scoop the batter into the lined loaf pan and smooth the top with a spatula (or your hands).
- Bake the loaf at 350 degrees F for 45 to 50 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and firm. Cool loaf in the pan for 15 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Since this is a moist bread, we recommended storing it in the refrigerator for up to one week.