Breakfast Banana Muffins
BREAKFAST BANANA MUFFINS
Author: Aubrey Griffin http://homegrownandhealthy.com/breakfast-banana-muffins/
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 2 bananas, mashed
- ¾ cup raw sugar or honey
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup MELT® Organic Honey, melted
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Optional: ¼ cup cinnamon chips (or 1 tablespoon cinnamon), walnuts, or chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, beat together bananas, sugar, egg and MELT until all ingredients form a smooth batter.
- Combine dry ingredients. Fold in flour mixture to the liquid ingredients and mix just until smooth. Be careful not to over mix.
- Arrange cupcake liners in muffin-tin and fill halfway up with batter.
- Bake for about 15 minutes (until a toothpick inserted comes out clean).
- Remove from over and allow to cool, then add a bit of Melt on top and devour.
Posted in: Recipes